Payment should be done in your page after making your account on the USE website.
For presenting authors
Deadline of payments
Friday, 3rd October, 2008
The presenting author is requested to pay the reprint fee together with the registration fee.
Please note: if this registration is not completed by 3rd October, our committee will have to cancel your presentation.
Payments using credit card should be made until Wednesday, 29th October.
After Thursday, 30th October
Registration fee increases by 2,000 Yen for regular participants or by 1,000 Yen for students.
You may pay in cash in Japanese Yen (JPY) on site during the conference. (We cannot accept credit cards at that time.)
Credit card payment will be carried out at the SSL website of the NTT DATA CUBIT COOPORATION.
After on-line bill-paying, confirmation will be sent automatically by e-mail for security reasons.
If you live in Japan, we wolud like you to pay by postal transfer.
(The form for payment by postal transfer is here.)
||Payment made before
|Payment made after
with subscribing JJAP
(1) This fee covers: participation in the scientific sessions; conference file, book of Proceedings, final Program and JJAP special issue*; coffee breaks.
*Delivery after publication
(2) This fee covers: participation in the scientific sessions; conference file, book of Proceedings and final Program (not includes JJAP special issue); coffee breaks.
|For each presentation
|Banquet (Wednesday 12th November)(3)
(3) At Sendai City Silver Center
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refund for cancellation after payment procedure has been completed.
Questions on the payment
Please send an e-mail to the following address.
(Replace '(?at?)' with '@'.)
The form for payment by postal transfer
(For foreign residents in Japan)
If you don't have a prescribed form, please use a general form that you can get at a post office.
Please inform us the following information for registration with your address and phone number.
- Reception numbers (Presenting authors only)
- Classification of participation (Regular, Regular with subscribing JJAP, or Student), and the fee.
- Banquet fee (if you will attend)
- Reprint fees (Presenting authors only)
- Total amount
All Rights Reserved. Copyright (c) Symposium on ULTRASONIC ELECTRONICS