USE organizing committee supports the authors of accepted papers who need visas to visit to Japan.
If you need an invitation letter for your visa application, please follow the procedures below.
Attention: Please make a payment of required registration fee(s) before applying visa.
We need your personal and stay information in Japan to issue the letters. Therefore, please fill in the form, and send us the file by e-mail
Procedures for getting visa
1. Information Form (Excel format)
2. Scanned file of your passport (pages with your photo).
Send them as an e-mail attachment directly to
letters that we prepared for you by EMS.
1. a visa application form (you need to prepare by yourself)
2. the letters from the committee
3. your passport
to the Japanese embassy or consulate in your country as soon as possible.
(see " A Guide to Japanese Visas ")
(Normally it takes about two weeks, but for some cases could take longer.)
Link to the website of Japan Ministry of Foreign Affaires
- Visa Exemption Agreement Countries
A Guide to Japanese Visas